The terms ‘Grosvenor Properties’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 85 Telegraph Road, Heswall CH60 0AE. Our company registration numbers are: Sales Company Number 08833464, Lettings Company Number 02891601. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and content. Reproduction of all or parts of this website is strictly forbidden. You may only print and/or download information for personal use.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Our website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly and with accurate content. However, Grosvenor Properties takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Copyright of photography, floor plans and garden plans
Grosvenor Properties are the creators, unless otherwise stated, of the property photographs featured on our website, grosvenor-properties.co.uk. As “the creator” of these images we are the owners of the original copyright. The copyright of our floor plans and garden plans is held by our third party supplier. Copying, downloading or reproducing any of these photographs, floor plans or garden plans is strictly forbidden. The use of any image is an infringement of our copyright and is a violation of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
IMPORTANT: The use of any image without permission will be subject to a penalty fee.
Agents notes regarding property descriptions
Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Also, whilst we make efforts to check brand authenticity when we have used brand names in our marketing materials, it is essential for a buyer to make independent checks of their own. Furthermore, solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact, included in the sale price since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. A final inspection prior to exchange of contracts is also recommended. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in marketing materials may be approximate. Therefore, if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves.